Monday, February 21, 2011

The wonderful world of Zombies.

I was always fascinated with Zombies. Since I was a kid, I always enjoyed watching George Romero's films namely Night of the Living Dead, Land of the Dead, Diary of the Dead, Day of the Dead, Dawn of the Dead... you name it. Recently, I was overwhelmed by AMC's The Walking Dead because it features zombies and I really liked the story plot with just the right amount of dread and menace in every scenes that will leave your heart palpitating and will make you bite your nails while munching on a hot tub of popcorn in front of your TV set. While I don't know why I'm so scared about zombies even though they are slow, unintelligent and relentless creatures, anything that concerns about zombies interests me. Lately, I've been researching for a good place in the Philippines to be a perfect setting for a short zombie apocalypse story in mind. Then, I was inquiring this afternoon to my boyfriend about guns and explosives that would be perfect for my characters' weapons. The reason why I'm so serious about this short zombie apocalypse story is because I will pass that entry to Tales of World War Z. You could check that website out because it features great zombie apocalypse stories by foreign writers and I was hoping to be the first Asian to contribute on that website. I was wishing myself lots of luck, actually.

Visit their website at: http://www.talesofworldwarz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment