Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Exams are rotting my brain.

Damn it. Exams are rotting my brain and ya know, Physics, Logsign and Sadsign are rotting my brain. Sometimes, I think I want to give up studying this course and shift to another course which caters to my field of expertise which is Mass Communications. Anyway, I wanted to shout and shout and shout because I have the feeling that I'm flunking my exams and that my grades are dropping. Stupid me. I never wanted to be in this course so why am I wasting my efforts here? The sole reason: Because I need to. I need loads of luck! Tomorrow's the last day of our exam.

2 comments:

  1. when grades drop, it means we need to study more often... a lot more often for some people. just work hard, everything else follows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don‘t frustrate yourself to something that‘ll never pays off in the end.

    ReplyDelete